The roles of churches in our communities have changed dramatically over the years and the format of worship services have changed with them. These two factors along with the size of the church’s congregation necessitated the need for a significant addition to the original sanctuary of this church.
The new 25,000 SF facility for Grace Brethren Church included a new sanctuary specifically designed for the church’s style of worship including audio and visual elements. The church, recognizing a different requirement for teenage worshipers, dedicated space on the second floor of the sanctuary separate for teens. Also included in the new floor plans were several classrooms for Sunday School, offices, a library and space for a future commercial kitchen.
Jack Cash’s involvement in this project included:
- Detailed review of construction documents
- Solicitation of General Contractors
- General Contractor bid analysis and recommendation to Owner
- Construction Oversight and liaison between Design Team, General Contractor and Church’s Building Committee
- Conducted regular progress meetings
- Reviewed shop drawings
- Reviewed and Approved all Applications for Payment